The fine print
Tickets for Children
We love families coming to our concerts! We are very family friendly, and it’s a great way to introduce your children to God. We ask that anyone who is able to walk independently (~15 months and older) have a ticket.
Do you need an adaptation to make the concert more enjoyable? We will do what we can to help meet reasonable needs. Please contact us as needed.
For the safety of all in attendance, backpacks, bags and large purses are prohibited. If it is necessary to bring an item into the venue for a special circumstance or medical reason, it will be subject to search. Go Promoters will have volunteer personnel on site to assist and answer any questions you may have. Please be kind to them and read our full terms of service!
What information is collected?
The information gathered is the necessary information required to perform a credit card transaction.
What the information collected is used for?
The information gathered will be used to authenticate your credit card purchase as well as deliver your ticket. You may also receive critical show information from Go promoters regarding your event and future events sponsored by Go Promoters.
Who the information is shared with and why?
This information is not sold or shared to a third party.
There is no information sharing so you will not be required to opt out.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By purchasing a ticket for a Go Promoters Event you agree to these terms, which form a binding legal contract between Go Promoters and the concert attendee (“you”). If you are purchasing or receiving a ticket on behalf of another individual, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them. By completing the purchase on behalf of another individual you are warranting that you have made the attendee or participant aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
1. Admittance. Your ticket entitles you to admittance to the Event for which you have purchased. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation travel and accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you and Go Promoters shall have no liability for such costs.
2. Contact Information. You hereby warrant and agree that Go Promoters add your contact information into the Go Promoters email base to receive updates on future shows. To opt out of this send an email to email@example.com.
3. Use of Likeness. By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant Go Promoters the right at the Event to photograph or capture your likeness and/or the likeness of your minor children for use on social media and print advertisement without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to Go Promoters includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
4. Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that Go Promoters, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event. Contents of giveaways and gift bags vary at every show.
5. Solicitation. You shall not solicit business from other attendees and exhibitors. Attendees observed soliciting will be ejected from the Event and may be banned from future events in Go Promoters sole discretion.
6. Refunds. Tickets are nonrefundable.
7. Liability, Hold Harmless, and Indemnification. You agree that neither the Event facility nor the Go Promoters shall be liable for any claims, losses, damages, medical emergencies, sickness, death, injuries or liability which may be sustained by any person while traveling to or attending The Go Promoters Events (including but not limited to) any employee, or any other person or entity. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify the Go Promoters from any and all claims, including losses, damages, death, injuries, or liability (including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) whether to property, person, or otherwise, that arise while participating in the event.
8. Warranties. Go Promoters gives no warranties on any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. Neither Go Promoters nor its affiliates accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
By purchasing tickets you hereby accept the Terms and Conditions as stated above.